Make: 3-6 pieces, on average
Length: 8 hours total
Reservations: Registration required
Hours: See weekend dates below
Price: $325 per person
2018 FEBRUARY 24-25, Sat. 9am-1pm and Sun. 9am-1pm
2018 MARCH 17-18, Sat. 9am-1pm and Sun. 9am-1pm
Weekend workshops are designed to give beginner students an understanding of basic glassblowing techniques at an accelerated rate. Students will learn to create a variety of shapes, our standard package includes: paperweights, ornaments, cups, and bowls. With each new shape, students will refine their skills gathering glass onto the rod, shaping it with various tools, and basic color applications.
Students, on average, will create 3-6 pieces per person during the workshop. Class sizes are limited to 6 students to provide an intimate studio environment and maximize learning potential. A small class size ensures each person receives quality instruction and ample access to tools, equipment and materials.
- Pieces made need to cool and will be ready for pick-up 48 hours after class.
- Shipping can be coordinated for additional cost as needed.
- One week notice required to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Tuition includes materials, tools and color required for the class.
- Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and not included in the cost of the class.
Contact us in person, by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.