Make: On average 3-6 pieces
Length: 4 hours
Reservation: By appointment
Hours: Everyday at 9am, 1:30pm, 6pm
Price: $395 for 1-2 people
$150 each for 1-2 additional
4-hour private lessons are designed to give beginner students a solid understanding of basic glassblowing techniques at an accelerated rate. Students will collaborate with their instructors to create a variety of shapes including, but not limited to: paperweights, ornaments, cups and bowls. With each new shape, students will learn and refine their skills gathering glass onto the rod, shaping it with various tools, and adding basic color applications to glass.
On average, 3-6 pieces are made during the lesson. Private Lessons are designed for 1 to 2 participants. 1-2 additional participants can be added for additional fee.
- Pieces made need to cool and will be ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after class.
- Shipping can be coordinated for additional cost as needed.
- 72 hours notice required to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Tuition includes materials, tools and color required for the class.
- Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and is not included in cost of the class.
Contact us in person, by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.