Make: 1-2 pieces per person
Length: 4 hours
Reservations: Registration required
Hours: Saturday dates listed below
Price: $150 per person
Class Size: 25 Student Maximum
Group Workshop Schedule
2017 Sat., April 8th 6-10pm
2017 Sat., May 13th 6-10pm
Join a melting pot of students in this 4-hour group workshop, designed to give beginner students an overview of basic glassblowing techniques. Students will learn to create a shape of their choice including: paperweights, ornaments, cups, and bowls. Students will learn about gathering glass onto the rod, shaping it with various tools, and adding basic color applications to glass.
Students, on average, will create 1-2 pieces per person during the lesson. Class sizes typically range from 10-25 students depending on enrollment.
- Pieces made need to cool and will be ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after class.
- Shipping can be coordinated for additional cost as needed.
- One week notice required to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Tuition includes materials, tools and color required for the class.
- Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and is not included in cost of the class.
Contact us in person, by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.