Make: 1-2 pieces per person
Length: 2-4 hours
Reservations: Registration required
Hours: Saturday dates listed below
Price: $150 per person
Class Size: 25 Student Maximum
Group Workshop Schedule
2018 Fri., February 9th 6pm
2018 Fri., March 9th 6pm
2018 Fri., April 13th 6pm
Join a melting pot of students in this group workshop, designed to give beginner students an overview of basic glassblowing techniques.
Shape options will vary from month to month, options may include paperweights, ornaments, cups, or bowls.
Students, on average, will create 1-2 pieces per person during the lesson. Class sizes typically range from 10-25 students depending on enrollment.
- Pieces made need to cool and will be ready for pick-up 24-48 hours after class.
- Shipping can be coordinated for additional cost as needed.
- One week notice required to reschedule or cancel without penalty.
- Tuition includes materials, tools and color required for the class.
- Gratuity for the instructors is suggested and is not included in cost of the class.
Contact us in person, by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.